The Battle Creek College Access Network is excited to announce the launch of a new mobile application!
For Android Devices: Open Google Play Store > Select "Apps" > Search "Battle Creek CAN" > Select "Install"
For Apple Devices: Open App Store > Select "Apps" > Search "Battle Creek CAN" > Select "Install"
As BC CAN works to foster a strong college-going culture in the greater Battle Creek area, the organization continually adapts to changes in technology as a way to best serve students and families. Hence, the development of a new way to reach those we serve - directly in the palm of their hands! Compatible with both Apple iOS and Android systems, this mobile application will be free for use and includes helpful tools to inform students, parents and partner organizations of the services and opportunities BC CAN provides as they pertain to college access work.
The features of the new mobile app include the following:
- Programs - list of program resources that support student success at various grade levels
- Legacy Scholarship - critical details related to learning more about the Legacy Scholarship as well as activating and utilizing the scholarship award
- Resources - compilation of useful local resources in Battle Creek, complete with telephone, email and map information for partner organizations
- Events - promotion of student success-related events in the Battle Creek community
- News - featured stories of notable BC CAN/Legacy Scholar successes or important articles regarding issues related to education after high school
- Newsletter Sign-up - useful tool which allows users to submit name and email address information to receive the bi-monthly BC CAN newsletter via Constant Contact
- Contact Methods - ways to contact staff directly, including a form which allows users to submit specific questions about services
- Push Notifications - relevant updates that can be pushed directly into users notification lists on cellular devices
Our staff look forward to increasing contact with students and adult learners so that they have all the information necessary to make their postsecondary aspirations a reality!